1. Make a playlist of your favourite music. New stuff and old stuff that you love listening to. - play it with earphones it, it helps you to enjoy it more.
2. Turn off all electronics - LED light and the constant call of social networking can not only be disruptive to sleep patterns, but when it’s on, it also distracts you. Turn it off and let your mind (and fingers) take a break!
3. Take off all your makeup - let your skin breath, enough said!
4. Take a hot bath - use any bath salts, bubble bars, or bath bombs you have stored up! The heat will help open up your pours and soften your skin.
5. Put on a Facial Mask - my personal favourite is the H20 hydrating mask, but click here for many other homemade facial mask recipes.
6. Use a Body Scrub - this will get rid of any dead skin and ensure better application of body moisturizers. Bath and Body Works makes great options, but sugar, honey and a bit of olive oil always works great!
7. Moisturize or Self Tan - having an extra glow to your skin makes you feel so much better about yourself, and hides any fine wrinkles, sun spots or cellulite! But also make sure to moisturize. Your skin will be in need of this - especially after the hot bath and body scrub!
8. Get to bed Early, or Read before Bed - get an extra amount of sleep. It will make you feel, and look better!
Hope you all have an amazing and relaxing night!